Pine Ridge Swim Club is a private, family oriented organization located in the Carney/Cub Hill area of northeast Baltimore County. It has been a major part of the community for over 50 years, offering affordable family memberships, excellent pool and ground facilities and great social functions for all ages.
Nestled back in the trees, off the main road, Pine Ridge has large spacious, well maintained grounds that offer something for everyone:
- 25 meter pool with 6 sim lanes
- Diving well
- Baby pool with water fountain
- Covered snack bar (reasonably priced)
- Bath house with changing areas & showers
- Large grass area with umbrella
- Two pavilions with picnic tables
- Large open deck with picnic tables that overlooks the pool
- Large brick grill
- Several free standing picnic tables & grills
- Children’s sand box
- New playground
- Sand volleyball court
- Horseshoe pit
- Basketball court
- Convenient parking
- Access to Baltimore County tennis courts & ball fields
- Highly certified & friendly staff
Socially, Pine Ridge can be a very inexpensive way to entertain the whole family. From Welcome Back parties, pizza parties, spaghetti nights, movie nights, karaoke nights, sip-n-dips, crab feasts & the annual Corn Roast we pride ourselves in providing a friendly, family atmosphere that caters to all ages.
We also have as strong swim team called The Pine Ridge Piranhas. Our team belongs to the Frecstate Swim League where children ages 4 to I8 can have fun learning strokes and competing while hanging out with their friends. For those not quite ready for the swim team, swim lessons are available to help prepare children to feel comfortable and safe in the water.
Pine Ridge is the most reasonably priced and active swim club in the area where you get the most for your money. It you are looking to make new friends, relax and have some fun with the family come by and check us out! You will be pleasantly surprised to find all of this so close to home!