Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about pool and Covid-19
We hope this message finds you and yours safe and healthy. It’s been a strange few months, to say the least. But as Baltimore County moves to re-open we are making plans to re-open Pine Ridge, too. We are beyond thrilled to gather with our swim family once again and want to let you know of the extra precautions we are taking to ensure the safety of all of our members and staff. The list below are the measures we are taking to comply with current state guidelines during this phase of our re-opening. Please expect a third email closer to our opening date with more specific instructions and details.
- All members will need to sign a waiver before entering the pool grounds and be required to turn it in on their first visit to the pool. The waiver will be provided via email to you before opening.
- On weekends you will need to reserve space for the upper grounds to comply with legal capacity limits. Reservations can be made online and required ahead of time. We will be following up with the sign-up link and instructions before opening.
- During week days and weekends the amount of swimmers in the pool at one time will be limited.
- Check-in will be moved to the entrance at the lower grounds, where members will need to check in and check out while remaining in their cars to eliminate a possible line of people gathering.
- In our new check-in process, an ID will be required and the staff may ask questions to ensure you do not have symptoms of an upper respiratory virus. If you are symptomatic then you may be asked to return on a different day when you are healthy.
- Chairs can no longer be stored at the pool, please bring your chair and take it home with you daily.
- Kiddie pool and playground will be closed during this phase (Government regulation) and shared toys provided by the pool will be removed to reduce potential exposure.
- Expanded adult swim times.
- Social distance markings on the pool grounds.
- Pool showers will be closed.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set-up throughout the property.
- Social distance signs posted on the pool decks, entrances and snack bar along with health precaution signs in common areas.
- Regular cleaning and sanitation by the guards on frequently touched surfaces.
- Staff to wear masks while not in lifeguard chair or in the water.
- Snack bar will be closed.
- No guests permitted during this initial phase.
- Masks will not be required but encouraged when you are in high volume areas at the pool
- You will not be allowed on the pool grounds until you have submitted a signed waiver on behalf of your family and those included on your membership. Please bring the signed waiver with you when entering the pool for the first time this season.
- Link to waiver at the bottom of this page
Things won’t be quite the same at opening, but we hope this is a temporary and short inconvenience. We hope that by re-opening cautiously and responsibly, we will all be able to get back to business as usual as quickly as possible. Our goal is to keep our pool families safe, which is the root for every precaution we have put in place. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Pine Ridge Swim Club